Download the Samsung firmware for the ✅ Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 ⭐ SM-F936W with product code RWC from Canada. This firmware has version number PDA F936WVLS1AVII and CSC F936WOYV1AVII. The operating system of this firmware is Android S , with build date 2022-10-25. Changelist .
|Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4
|PDA/AP Version/Build Number
|Security Patch Level
Number of downloads:75 Reviews
- Download Samsung Firmware F936WVLS1AVII
- Your Samsung device drivers (Download from official Samsung site)
- Software Odin Tool:
- Download file and extract zip archive containing your desired firmware.
- Open software Odin Tool.
- Boot your Samsung device in the "Download Mode":
- - Press Volume Down key, Power and Home buttons at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
- Connect your Samsung device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
- Next, check the "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options in software Odin Tool.
- Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted firmware folder.
- Finally press the start button to begin flashing process the firmware update on your Samsung device.
One UI 6.0 Upgrade
New button layout
The quick panel has a new layout that makes it easier to access the features you use most. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth now have their own dedicated buttons at the top of the screen, while visual features, like Dark mode and Eye comfort shield have been moved to the bottom. Other quick settings buttons appear in a customizable area in the middle.
Instantly access the full quick panel
By default, a compact quick panel with notifications appears when you swipe down from the top of the screen. Swiping down again hides notifications and shows the expanded quick panel. If you turn on Quick settings instant access, you can view the expanded quick panel by swiping just once from the right side of the top of the screen. Swiping down from the left side shows notifications.
Quickly access brightness control
The brightness control bar now appears by default in the compact quick panel wh...
One UI 5.1.1 Update
Better app previews on the Recents screen
The Recents screen now shows apps as they will appear after you open them. You can easily see if an app is opened in split screen, full screen, or as a pop-up.
Easily switch from pop-up view to split screen
Press and hold the handle at the top of the pop-up window, then drag the app to the side of the screen where you want it to be shown.
Restore pop-ups snapped to the edge of the screen
Drag an app in pop-up view to the edge of the screen to snap it to the edge and keep it out of the way. When you need it again, tap anywhere on the pop-up to bring it back to its previous location.
Check minimized apps with the S Pen
Hover your S Pen above a floating app icon to see a preview of how the app will appear when you open it.
More recent apps
You can now choose how many recently used apps to...
• Overall stability of your device has been improved.
• The security of your device has been improved.
• The Camera and Gallery functions have been improved.
The device is protected with improved security.
One UI 5.1 Update
One UI 5.1 takes your phone to the next level with new Gallery features as well as productivity and personalization enhancements.
Camera and Gallery
Quickly change the color tone for selfies
It's easier to change the color tone of your selfies using the Effects button at the top of the screen.
Discover Expert RAW
Expert RAW lets you take high-quality shots, perfect for those who want to have full control and edit photos later. Expert RAW is now easier to access from the More menu in Camera.
More powerful search
You can now search your Gallery for more than one person or subject at the same time. You can even search for people without tagging their names just by tapping their faces.
Enhanced image remastering
Remastering does more to make your pictures look great by removing shadows and reflections. You can also remaster GIFs for better resolution and clarity. Preview has al...
The list of firmwares for the region is available at SM-F936W
You can find firmware on the page SM-F936W
This firmware for the model SM-F936W SM-F936W
Instructions for the firmware can be found on the firmware page itself