Download the Samsung firmware for the ✅ Samsung SSP ⭐ SM-A045M with product code TPA from Panama. This firmware has version number PDA A045MUBU1AVH6 and CSC A045MOWO1AVH6. The operating system of this firmware is Android S , with build date 2022-09-22. Changelist 24931371.
Number of downloads:3270 Reviews
Device boot file: BL_A045MUBU1AVH6_CL24931371_QB55489821_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
Device pda code1 file: AP_A045MUBU1AVH6_CL24931371_QB55489821_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT_meta_OS12.tar.md5
Device phone font file: CP_A045MUBU1AVH6_CP22786070_CL24931371_QB55489821_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
Device csc file: CSC_OWO_A045MOWO1AVH6_CL24931371_QB55489821_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
Device csc home file: HOME_CSC_OWO_A045MOWO1AVH6_CL24931371_QB55489821_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
- Your Samsung device drivers (Download from official Samsung site)
1. Download file and extract zip archive containing your desired firmware.
2. Open software Odin Tool.
3. Boot your Samsung device in the "Download Mode":
Press Volume Down key, Power and Home buttons at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
4. Connect your Samsung device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
5. Next, check the "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options in software Odin Tool.
6. Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted firmware folder.
7. Finally press the start button to begin flashing process the firmware update on your Samsung device.
The list of firmwares for the region is available at SM-A045M
You can find firmware on the page SM-A045M
This firmware for the model SM-A045M SM-A045M
Instructions for the firmware can be found on the firmware page itself