Download the Samsung firmware for the ✅ Samsung Galaxy A23 5G ⭐ SM-A236B with product code BTE . This firmware has version number PDA A236BXXU2AVH3 and CSC A236BOXM2AVH3. The operating system of this firmware is Android S , with build date 2022-09-15. Changelist .
Number of downloads:4315 Reviews
Device boot file: BL_A236BXXU2AVH3_A236BXXU2AVH3_MQB54891197_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
Device pda code1 file: AP_A236BXXU2AVH3_A236BXXU2AVH3_MQB54891197_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT_meta_OS12.tar.md5
Device phone font file: CP_A236BXXU2AVH3_CP22681886_MQB54891197_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
Device csc file: CSC_OXM_A236BOXM2AVH3_MQB54891197_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
Device csc home file: HOME_CSC_OXM_A236BOXM2AVH3_MQB54891197_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
- Your Samsung device drivers (Download from official Samsung site)
1. Download file and extract zip archive containing your desired firmware.
2. Open software Odin Tool.
3. Boot your Samsung device in the "Download Mode":
Press Volume Down key, Power and Home buttons at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
4. Connect your Samsung device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
5. Next, check the "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options in software Odin Tool.
6. Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted firmware folder.
7. Finally press the start button to begin flashing process the firmware update on your Samsung device.
The list of firmwares for the region is available at SM-A236B
You can find firmware on the page SM-A236B
This firmware for the model SM-A236B SM-A236B
Instructions for the firmware can be found on the firmware page itself